Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Pipes
The definition of pipes, the meaning of the word Pipes:
Is pipes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- n. - A long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- n. - A hollow cylindrical shape
- n. - A tubular wind instrument
- n. - The flues and stops on a pipe organ
- v. - Utter a shrill cry
- v. - Transport by pipeline
- v. - Play on a pipe
- v. - Trim with piping
- v. - Kill by firing a missile
- v. - Hit with a missile from a weapon
- v. - Defeat thoroughly
Pipes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pipes: E I P P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pipes:
18 words found using the letters in "Pipes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words