Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Plies
The definition of plies, the meaning of the word Plies:
Is plies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread; often used in combination
- n. - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- v. - Give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- v. - Apply oneself diligently
- v. - Travel a route regularly
- v. - Join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- v. - Wield vigorously
- v. - Use diligently
Plies is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in plies: E I L P S
5 Anagrams of Plies
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plies:
36 words found using the letters in "Plies"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words