Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pluck
The definition of pluck, the meaning of the word Pluck:
Is pluck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- n. - The act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
- v. - Pull or pull out sharply
- v. - Sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- v. - Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- v. - Pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- v. - Strip of feathers
- v. - Look for and gather
Pluck is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pluck: C K L P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pluck:
5 words found using the letters in "Pluck"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words