Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ply
The definition of ply, the meaning of the word Ply:
Is ply a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread; often used in combination
- n. - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- v. - Give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- v. - Apply oneself diligently
- v. - Travel a route regularly
- v. - Join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- v. - Wield vigorously
- v. - Use diligently
Ply is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ply: L P Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ply:
0 words found using the letters in "Ply"