Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Poise
The definition of poise, the meaning of the word Poise:
Is poise a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
- n. - A state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- n. - Great coolness and composure under strain
- v. - Be motionless, in suspension
- v. - Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- v. - Cause to be balanced or suspended
- v. - Hold or carry in equilibrium
Poise is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in poise: E I O P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poise:
30 words found using the letters in "Poise"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words