Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Polls
The definition of polls, the meaning of the word Polls:
Is polls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The place where people vote
- n. - An inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- n. - The top of the head
- n. - The part of the head between the ears
- n. - A tame parrot
- n. - The counting of votes (as in an election)
- v. - Get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- v. - Vote in an election at a polling station
- v. - Get the votes of
- v. - Convert into a pollard
Polls is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in polls: L L O P S
13 words found using the letters in "Polls"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words