Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pony
The definition of pony, the meaning of the word Pony:
Is pony a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A range horse of the western United States
- n. - An informal term for a racehorse
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- n. - Any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
Pony is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pony: N O P Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pony:
6 words found using the letters in "Pony"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words