Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pool
The definition of pool, the meaning of the word Pool:
Is pool a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- n. - A small lake
- n. - An organization of people or resources that can be shared
- n. - An association of companies for some definite purpose
- n. - Any communal combination of funds
- n. - A small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- n. - The combined stakes of the betters
- n. - Something resembling a pool of liquid
- n. - Any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- v. - Combine into a common fund
- v. - Join or form a pool of people
Pool is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pool: L O O P
2 Anagrams of Pool
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pool:
8 words found using the letters in "Pool"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words