Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Poor
The definition of poor, the meaning of the word Poor:
Is poor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- adj. - Deserving or inciting pity
- adj. - Having little money or few possessions
- adj. - Characterized by or indicating poverty
- adj. - Lacking in specific resources, qualities or substances
- adj. - Not sufficient to meet a need
- adj. - Unsatisfactory
Poor is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in poor: O O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poor:
4 words found using the letters in "Poor"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words