Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Porters
The definition of porters, the meaning of the word Porters:
Is porters a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to carry luggage and supplies
- n. - Someone who guards an entrance
- n. - United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
- n. - United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
- n. - United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
- n. - A railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
- n. - A very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
- v. - Carry luggage or supplies
Porters is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in porters: E O P R R S T
4 Anagrams of Porters
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to porters:
133 words found using the letters in "Porters"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words