Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Pot
The definition of pot, the meaning of the word Pot:
Is pot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- n. - A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- n. - The quantity contained in a pot
- n. - A container in which plants are cultivated
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - The cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- n. - Slang for a paunch
- n. - A resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- n. - Street names for marijuana
- v. - Plant in a pot
Pot is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pot: O P T
2 Anagrams of Pot
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pot:
4 words found using the letters in "Pot"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words