Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pricks
The definition of pricks, the meaning of the word Pricks:
Is pricks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- n. - A depression scratched or carved into a surface
- n. - Obscene terms for penis
- n. - The act of puncturing with a small point
- v. - Make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- v. - Cause a stinging pain
- v. - Raise
- v. - Stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- v. - Cause a prickling sensation
- v. - To cause a sharp emotional pain
- v. - Deliver a sting to
Pricks is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in pricks: C I K P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pricks:
39 words found using the letters in "Pricks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words