Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Primes
The definition of primes, the meaning of the word Primes:
Is primes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A number that has no factor but itself and 1
- n. - The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- n. - The second canonical hour; about 6 a.m.
- n. - The time of maturity when power and vigor are greatest
- v. - Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- v. - Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- v. - Fill with priming liquid
- v. - Assume a prim appearance
- v. - Contract one's lips
- v. - Dress primly
Primes is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in primes: E I M P R S
2 Anagrams of Primes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to primes:
77 words found using the letters in "Primes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words