Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Priming
The definition of priming, the meaning of the word Priming:
Is priming a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of making something ready
- n. - Any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- n. - The first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- v. - Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- v. - Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- v. - Fill with priming liquid
- v. - Assume a prim appearance
- v. - Contract one's lips
- v. - Dress primly
Priming is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in priming: G I I M N P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to priming:
37 words found using the letters in "Priming"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words