Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, process is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
2. Deal with in a routine way
3. Perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
4. Institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against
5. March in a procession
6. Shape, form, or improve a material
7. Deliver a warrant or summons to someone
1. A particular course of action intended to achieve a result
2. (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
3. A writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant's attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant
4. A mental process that you are not directly aware of
5. A natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
6. A sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in process?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words