Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Profane
The definition of profane, the meaning of the word Profane:
Is profane a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- v. - Violate the sacred character of a place or language
- adj. - Characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj. - Not concerned with or devoted to religion
- adj. - Not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- adj. - Grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred
Profane is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in profane: A E F N O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to profane:
101 words found using the letters in "Profane"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words