Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Profess
The definition of profess, the meaning of the word Profess:
Is profess a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Practice as a profession, teach, or claim to be knowledgeable about
- v. - Confess one's faith in, or allegiance to
- v. - Admit (to a wrongdoing)
- v. - State freely
- v. - Receive into a religious order or congregation
- v. - Take vows, as in religious order
- v. - State insincerely
Profess is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in profess: E F O P R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to profess:
84 words found using the letters in "Profess"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words