Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Profound
The definition of profound, the meaning of the word Profound:
Is profound a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Showing intellectual penetration or emotional depth
- adj. - Of the greatest intensity; complete
- adj. - Far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
- adj. - Coming from deep within one
- adj. - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj. - Situated at or extending to great depth; too deep to have been sounded or plumbed
Profound is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in profound: D F N O O P R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to profound:
88 words found using the letters in "Profound"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words