Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Project
The definition of project, the meaning of the word Project:
Is project a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- n. - A planned undertaking
- v. - Communicate vividly
- v. - Extend out or project in space
- v. - Transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- v. - Project on a screen
- v. - Cause to be heard
- v. - Draw a projection of
- v. - Make or work out a plan for; devise
- v. - Present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- v. - Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- v. - Put or send forth
- v. - Throw, send, or cast forward
- v. - Regard as objective
Project is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in project: C E J O P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to project:
59 words found using the letters in "Project"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words