Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Prove
The definition of prove, the meaning of the word Prove:
Is prove a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be shown or be found to be
- v. - Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- v. - Provide evidence for
- v. - Prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- v. - Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v. - Increase in volume
- v. - Cause to puff up with a leaven
- v. - Take a trial impression of
- v. - Obtain probate of
Prove is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in prove: E O P R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prove:
20 words found using the letters in "Prove"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words