Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Proves
The definition of proves, the meaning of the word Proves:
Is proves a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
- v. - Be shown or be found to be
- v. - Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- v. - Provide evidence for
- v. - Prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- v. - Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v. - Increase in volume
- v. - Cause to puff up with a leaven
- v. - Take a trial impression of
- v. - Obtain probate of
Proves is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in proves: E O P R S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to proves:
57 words found using the letters in "Proves"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words