Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Puddle
The definition of puddle, the meaning of the word Puddle:
Is puddle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mixture of wet clay and sand that can be used to line a pond and that is impervious to water when dry
- n. - A small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- n. - Something resembling a pool of liquid
- v. - Wade or dabble in a puddle
- v. - Subject to puddling or form by puddling
- v. - Dip into mud before planting
- v. - Work a wet mixture, such as concrete or mud
- v. - Mess around, as in a liquid or paste
- v. - Make into a puddle
- v. - Make a puddle by splashing water
- v. - Mix up or confuse
- v. - Eliminate urine
Puddle is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in puddle: D D E L P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to puddle:
25 words found using the letters in "Puddle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words