Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Puffs
The definition of puffs, the meaning of the word Puffs:
Is puffs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A short light gust of air
- n. - A light inflated pastry or puff shell
- n. - Exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
- n. - Bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- n. - A soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin
- n. - Thick cushion used as a seat
- n. - A slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- n. - Forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
- v. - Smoke and exhale strongly
- v. - Suck in or take (air)
- v. - Breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- v. - Make proud or conceited
- v. - Praise extravagantly
- v. - Speak in a blustering or scornful manner
- v. - To swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- v. - Blow hard and loudly
Puffs is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in puffs: F F P S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to puffs:
6 words found using the letters in "Puffs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words