Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pulses
The definition of pulses, the meaning of the word Pulses:
Is pulses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- n. - The rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- n. - The rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health
- n. - Edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- v. - Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- v. - Produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- v. - Drive by or as if by pulsation
Pulses is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in pulses: E L P S S U
1 Anagram of Pulses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pulses:
37 words found using the letters in "Pulses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words