Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pumps
The definition of pumps, the meaning of the word Pumps:
Is pumps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- n. - The hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- n. - A low-cut shoe without fastenings
- v. - Operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal
- v. - Deliver forth
- v. - Draw or pour with a pump
- v. - Supply in great quantities
- v. - Flow intermittently
- v. - Move up and down
- v. - Raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- v. - Question persistently
Pumps is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pumps: M P P S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pumps:
15 words found using the letters in "Pumps"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words