Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Punks
The definition of punks, the meaning of the word Punks:
Is punks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A youth subculture closely associated with punk rock music in the late 1970s; in part a reaction to the hippy subculture; dress was optional but intended to shock (plastic garbage bags or old school uniforms) and hair was dyed in bright colors (in Mohican haircuts or sometimes spiked in bright plumes)
- n. - An aggressive and violent young criminal
- n. - Substance that smolders when ignited; used to light fuses (especially fireworks)
- n. - Material for starting a fire
- n. - A teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- n. - Rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation; in part a reaction against progressive rock
Punks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in punks: K N P S U
1 Anagram of Punks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to punks:
17 words found using the letters in "Punks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words