Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Purls
The definition of purls, the meaning of the word Purls:
Is purls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gold or silver wire thread
- n. - A basic knitting stitch
- v. - Flow in a circular current, of liquids
- v. - Make a murmuring sound
- v. - Knit with a purl stitch
- v. - Edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- v. - Embroider with gold or silver thread
Purls is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in purls: L P R S U
1 Anagram of Purls
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purls:
16 words found using the letters in "Purls"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words