Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Quack
The definition of quack, the meaning of the word Quack:
Is quack a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- n. - The harsh sound of a duck
- v. - Utter quacking noises
- v. - Act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- adj. - Medically unqualified
Quack is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in quack: A C K Q U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quack:
3 words found using the letters in "Quack"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words