Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Qualifies
The definition of qualifies, the meaning of the word Qualifies:
Is qualifies a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Prove capable or fit; meet requirements
- v. - Pronounce fit or able
- v. - Make more specific
- v. - Make fit or prepared
- v. - Specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement
- v. - Describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- v. - Add a modifier to a constituent
Qualifies is worth 21 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in qualifies: A E F I I L Q S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to qualifies:
118 words found using the letters in "Qualifies"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words