Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Quick
The definition of quick, the meaning of the word Quick:
Is quick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- adj. - Accomplished rapidly and without delay
- adj. - Hurried and brief
- adj. - Moving quickly and lightly
- adj. - Apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- adj. - Performed with little or no delay
- adj. - Easily aroused or excited
- adv. - With little or no delay
Quick is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in quick: C I K Q U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quick:
3 words found using the letters in "Quick"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words