Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, quiet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. With little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
1. Become quiet or quieter
2. Make calm or still
1. Characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity
2. Free of noise or uproar; or making little if any sound
3. Not showy or obtrusive
4. In a softened tone
5. (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
6. Of the sun characterized by a low level of surface phenomena like sunspots e.g.
1. A period of calm weather
2. An untroubled state; free from disturbances
3. The absence of sound
4. A disposition free from stress or emotion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in quiet?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words