Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Quiet
The definition of quiet, the meaning of the word Quiet:
Is quiet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period of calm weather
- n. - An untroubled state; free from disturbances
- n. - The absence of sound
- n. - A disposition free from stress or emotion
- v. - Become quiet or quieter
- v. - Make calm or still
- adj. - Characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity
- adj. - Free of noise or uproar; or making little if any sound
- adj. - Not showy or obtrusive
- adj. - In a softened tone
- adj. - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj. - Of the sun characterized by a low level of surface phenomena like sunspots e.g.
- adv. - With little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
Quiet is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in quiet: E I Q T U
1 Anagram of Quiet
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quiet:
11 words found using the letters in "Quiet"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words