Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Quiver
The definition of quiver, the meaning of the word Quiver:
Is quiver a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- n. - A shaky motion
- n. - Case for holding arrows
- n. - The act of vibrating
- v. - Shake with fast, tremulous movements
- v. - Move back and forth very rapidly
- v. - Move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
Quiver is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in quiver: E I Q R U V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quiver:
11 words found using the letters in "Quiver"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words