Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Quivers
The definition of quivers, the meaning of the word Quivers:
Is quivers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- n. - A shaky motion
- n. - Case for holding arrows
- n. - The act of vibrating
- v. - Shake with fast, tremulous movements
- v. - Move back and forth very rapidly
- v. - Move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
Quivers is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in quivers: E I Q R S U V
48 words found using the letters in "Quivers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words