Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Quotes
The definition of quotes, the meaning of the word Quotes:
Is quotes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- n. - A passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- v. - Repeat a passage from
- v. - Name the price of
- v. - Refer to for illustration or proof
- v. - Put quote marks around
Quotes is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in quotes: E O Q S T U
1 Anagram of Quotes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quotes:
30 words found using the letters in "Quotes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words