Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, radical is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. (used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm
2. Markedly new or introducing radical change
3. Arising from or going to the root or source
4. Of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root
5. Especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem
1. (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
2. An atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron; in the body it is usually an oxygen molecule that has lost an electron and will stabilize itself by stealing an electron from a nearby molecule
3. A person who has radical ideas or opinions
4. (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
5. A character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
6. (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in radical?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words