Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Radical
The definition of radical, the meaning of the word Radical:
Is radical a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- n. - An atom or group of atoms with at least one unpaired electron; in the body it is usually an oxygen molecule that has lost an electron and will stabilize itself by stealing an electron from a nearby molecule
- n. - A person who has radical ideas or opinions
- n. - (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- n. - A character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- n. - (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- adj. - (used of opinions and actions) far beyond the norm
- adj. - Markedly new or introducing radical change
- adj. - Arising from or going to the root or source
- adj. - Of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root
- adj. - Especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem
Radical is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in radical: A A C D I L R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to radical:
63 words found using the letters in "Radical"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words