Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Raid
The definition of raid, the meaning of the word Raid:
Is raid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden short attack
- n. - An attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- v. - Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- v. - Enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- v. - Take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- v. - Search for something needed or desired
Raid is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in raid: A D I R
1 Anagram of Raid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raid:
11 words found using the letters in "Raid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words