Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Raiding
The definition of raiding, the meaning of the word Raiding:
Is raiding a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on
- v. - Enter someone else's territory and take spoils
- v. - Take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- v. - Search for something needed or desired
- adj. - Characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
Raiding is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in raiding: A D G I I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raiding:
76 words found using the letters in "Raiding"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words