Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Ratting
The definition of ratting, the meaning of the word Ratting:
Is ratting a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - To furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- v. - Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- v. - Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- v. - Take the place of work of someone on strike
- v. - Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- v. - Catch rats, especially with dogs
- v. - Give away information about somebody
Ratting is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ratting: A G I N R T T
1 Anagram of Ratting
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ratting:
78 words found using the letters in "Ratting"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words