Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ready
The definition of ready, the meaning of the word Ready:
Is ready a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Poised for action
- v. - Prepare for eating by applying heat
- v. - Make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj. - Completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- adj. - (of especially money) immediately available
- adj. - Mentally disposed
- adj. - Made suitable and available for immediate use
- adj. - Apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
Ready is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ready: A D E R Y
3 Anagrams of Ready
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ready:
38 words found using the letters in "Ready"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words