Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rebel
The definition of rebel, the meaning of the word Rebel:
Is rebel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `greyback' derived from their grey Confederate uniforms
- n. - A person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- n. - Someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- v. - Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- v. - Break with established customs
Rebel is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rebel: B E E L R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rebel:
15 words found using the letters in "Rebel"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words