Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Receiver
The definition of receiver, the meaning of the word Receiver:
Is receiver a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Set that receives radio or tv signals
- n. - (law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
- n. - Earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- n. - A person who receives something
- n. - The tennis player who receives the serve
- n. - A football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
Receiver is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in receiver: C E E E I R R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to receiver:
35 words found using the letters in "Receiver"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words