Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, recess is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Put into a recess
2. Make a recess in
3. Close at the end of a session
1. A state of abeyance or suspended business
2. A small concavity
3. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
4. An enclosure that is set back or indented
5. A pause from doing something (as work)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in recess?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words