Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, records is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Make a record of; set down in permanent form
2. Register electronically
3. Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
4. Be aware of
5. Be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
1. Anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
2. Sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
3. The number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
4. The sum of recognized accomplishments
5. A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
6. An extreme attainment; the best (or worst) performance ever attested (as in a sport)
7. A document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction
8. A list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in records?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words