Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reefs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Lower and bring partially inboard
2. Roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
3. Reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
1. A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
2. A rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
3. One of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reefs?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words