Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, reference is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
1. Refer to
1. A remark that calls attention to something or someone
2. A short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
3. An indicator that orients you generally
4. A book to which you can refer for authoritative facts
5. A formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
6. The most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to
7. The act of referring or consulting
8. A publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
9. (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
10. The relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reference?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words