Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Refine
The definition of refine, the meaning of the word Refine:
Is refine a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- v. - Make more complex, intricate, or richer
- v. - Treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- v. - Reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
- v. - Attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- v. - Make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
Refine is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in refine: E E F I N R
1 Anagram of Refine
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to refine:
38 words found using the letters in "Refine"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words