Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Reformed
The definition of reformed, the meaning of the word Reformed:
Is reformed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- v. - Bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- v. - Produce by cracking
- v. - Break up the molecules of
- v. - Improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- v. - Change for the better
- adj. - Of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation; used of some Protestant churches especially Calvinist as distinct from Lutheran
- adj. - Caused to abandon an evil manner of living and follow a good one
Reformed is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in reformed: D E E F M O R R
1 Anagram of Reformed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reformed:
98 words found using the letters in "Reformed"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words