Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Relaxed
The definition of relaxed, the meaning of the word Relaxed:
Is relaxed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- v. - Make less taut
- v. - Become loose or looser or less tight
- v. - Cause to feel relaxed
- v. - Become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- v. - Make less severe or strict
- v. - Become less severe or strict
- v. - Make less active or fast
- adj. - Without strain or anxiety
Relaxed is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in relaxed: A D E E L R X
73 words found using the letters in "Relaxed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words