Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Relaxes
The definition of relaxes, the meaning of the word Relaxes:
Is relaxes a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- v. - Make less taut
- v. - Become loose or looser or less tight
- v. - Cause to feel relaxed
- v. - Become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- v. - Make less severe or strict
- v. - Become less severe or strict
- v. - Make less active or fast
Relaxes is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in relaxes: A E E L R S X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to relaxes:
103 words found using the letters in "Relaxes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words