Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Relieve
The definition of relieve, the meaning of the word Relieve:
Is relieve a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Provide physical relief, as from pain
- v. - Free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- v. - Grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- v. - Lessen the intensity of or calm
- v. - Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- v. - Relieve oneself of troubling information
- v. - Provide relief for
- v. - Free from a burden, evil, or distress
- v. - Take by stealing
- v. - Grant exemption or release to
- v. - Alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
Relieve is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in relieve: E E E I L R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to relieve:
52 words found using the letters in "Relieve"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words